You will find our Orlando campus, the main FTC campus, at 12900 Challenger Parkway, Orlando, FL 32826.
This campus is located in a new, 43,000 square foot building containing medical assistant labs, computer facilities, classrooms, a student lounge, auditorium/theater and administrative offices. Centrally located, this campus is within minutes of both downtown Orlando and Winter Park.
Restaurants, shopping centers, and ample housing accommodations are within easy access of the campus.
For more information, please call 888-574-2082.
The following programs are available at the Orlando campus:
Bachelor of Science Degree Programs
- Allied Health Management
- Business Entrepreneurship Management & Marketing
- Business with Emphasis on Project Management
- Criminal Justice with Emphasis on Homeland Security
- Information Technology Networking, Web Design & Programming
Associate of Science Degree Programs
- Business Management & Marketing
- Computer Information Science / Business & Management Technology
- Computer Information Science / Computer Drafting and Design
- Criminal Justice
- Health Information Technology
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Medical Assistant
- Network Administration / Hardware with Wireless Technology
- Advanced Entrepreneurship
- Computer Aided Drafting
- English as a Foreign Language
- Medical Assistant Technician
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- Patient Care Technician
Non-Credit, Short-Term Modules Coming Soon!
- Electronic Health Record (E.H.R.)
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Nursing Assistant
Not all programs are available at all locations.