Career training is an investment in your future. There are a number of financial aid programs available for funding your career training. Some of these are federal, state or military grant programs, while others might involve funds obtained from an employer or a future employer. Even individuals in difficult financial situations can often obtain the funds to attend school by working through the Financial Aid office.
A dedicated representative from the Florida Technical College’s Financial Aid Department would be happy to sit down one-on-one with you to help you design a Financial Plan that works for you. We are here to help!
- More than 36 degree programs plus short-term diplomas options to get you working sooner
- Smaller class sizes, hands-on learning and instructors with real-world experience
- Flexible classes schedules to meet almost any demanding schedule, plus online class options
- Students typically take only one course per month allowing them to focus
- Affordable tuition
- Financial aid to those who qualify and scholarships
- Support services to help you become a successful student including Career Services and Placement
- Options to transfer credits from FTC diploma or two-year program into FTC’s 4 year bachelor degree
- FTC has been making futures for 30 years!
Find out if the Florida college offers the program you are looking for.
First choose the campus closest to you. We offer Florida college campus locations in Deland, Kissimmee, Lakeland, Orlando and Pembroke Pines. Each campus offers different programs. Click through to your campus and you’ll find the programs offered at the campus location.
Schedule a Tour of Florida Colleges: FTC
The best way to see if going back to school and training is right for you is to visit the FTC campus nearest you. You can tour our modern computer labs and meet with our instructors who have experience in this field.
To schedule your no-obligation FTC campus tour, complete the form on the right or call the nearest FTC campus today:
Pembroke Pines: 888-779-2572