Get up to $8,500* per students towards a degree of your choice !
FTC offers Alumni Scholarships to graduates of any FTC program who enroll in a diploma, associate, or bachelor degree program.
Qualifying recipients will receive up to $8,500 per student for bachelor degree programs, up to $3,500 per student for associate degree programs, up to $2,000 per student for diploma programs, up to the amount of tuition and fees charged to the recipient.
Subject to change. Check catalog for updates. * This amount may be prorated if incoming transfer credits were applied or the student paid a discounted tuition amount. Additionally, a student may not be awarded for more than one scholarship during the program i.e TomorroWorks and Alumni Scholarship . August 2017.Restrictions Apply.
To qualify for the Alumni Scholarship in the first academic year, a student must meet all of the following criteria:
- Have graduated from any FTC program
- Begin attending a diploma,associate, or bachelor degree program at FTC with a start date of January 8, 2018, March 5, 2018, April 30, 2018, July 30, 2018, October 22, 2018, or February 4, 2019.
- Must remain continuously enrolled in that diploma, associate, or bachelor degree program for the entire academic year, and
- Be current on all financial obligations to FTC.
To qualify for the Alumni Scholarship in any subsequent academic years, a student must also meet all of the following criteria:
- Achieve satisfactory academic progress in the applicable diploma, associate, or bachelor degree program.
SCHOLARSHIP QUALIFICATION PROCEDURE
FTC will determine whether a student qualifies for the Alumni Scholarship at the end of each academic year.A qualifies student will receive the Alumni Scholarship in the form of a retroactive disbursement not to exceed the amount of tuition and fees that was financed by debt and charged to the student for the applicable diploma, associate, or bachelor degree program, after first applying any other institutional scholarships, grants,or other awards to the student’s account. FTC will not issue refunds to a student as a result of receiving an Alumni Scholarship. Rather, the Alumni Scholarship will be proportionately reduced to avoid a resulting credit balance.
APPLICATIONS PROCEDURE AND DEADLINE
Applications for this scholarship are available at the Financial Aid Department. Completed applications must be submitted to the Financial Aid Department prior to the end of the first academic year. Awards will be based on applying and meeting all qualifying criteria.