Ever wondered where to take your career next as a Medical Assistant? Through the Allied Health Management-Bachelor’s Degree Program, you will gain a better understanding of the healthcare business environment and economic complexities of a health care system.
Our versatile Allied Health Management program can help you gain a better understanding of the social, political, economic and legal aspects of the medical field. Our program will help prepare you for entry level management within the medical field.
With the high-demand within the medical field, this program will give you the flexibility to balance the needs of advancing your career and making your family proud.
Step 1: Start with our Medical Assistant Diploma Program
- Get it completed in as little as 11 months
- Get certified! – Available certifications for this program: NCMA
- Secure externship
Step 2: Get connected with our Career Services department
- Work with our team to help you work on resume/interviews for potential job opportunities
- Work in the field and accumulate experience
Step 3: Continue with your Allied Health Management Bachelor’s Degree Program
- Validating MAT courses reduces program time to 28 classes (28 months).
- FTC’s Bachelor in Allied Health Management is 36 months.
- We have designed our Allied Health Management program to be a hybrid program (combining on-ground and online courses) in order to allow greater flexibility while maximizing your hands-on classroom experience.
Degree Types: Two different type of degrees that make you better qualified for future opportunities Bachelors & Diploma.
Certification: National Certiﬁed Medical Assistant (NCMA).
Time: Reduce time to attain a bachelor in the health field from 48 months down to 28 months.
Costs: Reduce the cost of tuition by 11 courses less that are already included in your MAT Diploma program: that’s savings of up to $1,200 (36 classes – 11 @$276.80 cost per credit).
Flexibility: Both our Medical Assistant Technician as well as our Allied Health Management programs are offered as hybrid programs, which means you can take courses online and on ground at your convenience to maximize your learning experience!
Scholarship: As it may apply, there might be certain scholarships that could help even further reduce the out-of-pocket expense if you qualify.
Our Medical Assistant Technician program prepares you for the following certifications:
- National Certiﬁed Medical Assistant (NCMA)
Our Medical Assistant Technician Diploma is designed to prepare you with the academic knowledge and the practical experience for the following employment opportunities*:
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Administrative Medical Assistant
- Specialty Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Administrative Assistant
Allied Health Management
- Healthcare Management
- Office Management
* These examples are intended to serve only as a general guide of possible employment opportunities. There are many factors that determine the job an individual may obtain and Florida Technical College cannot guarantee its graduates any particular job. Some positions may require a license or other certifications. We encourage you to research the requirements for the particular position you desire.