Medical Billing And Coding Alumni Career Fair
Helping Our Graduates Find A Career
Countdown for the Medical Billing and Coding Alumni Career Fair Event:
Wednesday, May 5th from 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Job Fair: Network with
employers about Allied Health job opportunities
Learn more about industry certifications and degrees
Enjoy Cinco de Mayo food
DON'T WAIT! RSVP TODAY!
Due to COVID-19 safety guidelines, seats are limited.
RSVP is required by Friday, April 30, 2021.
Limited spaces available. First come, first served.
cAMPUS sAFETY gUIDELINES
CAMPUS SAFETY GUIDELINES
All graduates, employees, and visitors must do the following:
• Check-in with security at the designated campus entrance.
• Take required temperature screenings to gain access to the facility as an additional screening and safety protocol.
• Use face coverings/face masks to cover their nose and mouth while on campus.
• Adhere to the physical (social) distancing guidelines of 6ft in the classrooms and all campus facilities.
• Comply with posted campus guidelines and established hygiene and sanitation requirements.
Stay up to date with public health guidelines from cdc.gov. See Guidelines.