Get up to $5,000* per student for Culinary Arts or Baking Programs until June!
(Only applies to our June 2017 Start)
FTC offers a Hospitality Scholarship for any student enrolling in Culinary Arts or Baking and Pastelería Programs.
Qualifying recipients will receive up to $5,000* per student, up to the amount of tuition and fees charged to the recipient.
To qualify for the Hospitality Scholarship in the first academic year, a student must meet all of the following criteria:
• Begin attending Culinary Arts or Baking and Pastelería program at FTC with a start date of June 5, 2017,
• Submit a 250-word essay answering the question: If you could provide a culinary service to a community non-profit organization, who would you pick and why?
• Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of $0,
• Must remain continuously enrolled in that diploma program for the entire academic year.
• Be current on all financial obligations to FTC. To qualify for the Hospitality Scholarship in any subsequent academic years, a student must also meet all of the following criteria:
• Achieve satisfactory academic progress in the applicable diploma program.
* This amount may be prorated if incoming transfer credits were applied or the student paid a discounted tuition amount. Additionally, a student may not be awarded for more than one scholarship during the program; i.e. Hospitality Scholarship and Alumni Scholarship.
Learn more about our Culinary Arts program.
Save The Dates :
Hospitality Scholarship Event
Date: Friday, May 26, 2017
Time: 10 am to 4 pm
Date: Tuesday, May 30th, 2017
Time: 1 pm to 7 pm
Address: 3831 West Vine Street, Kissimmee, Fl 34741
Come and learn how you could qualify for a scholarship of up to $5,000 per student, spots are limited, please RVSP NOW!
FTC will determine whether a student qualifies for the Hospitality Scholarship at the end of each academic year. A qualified student will receive the Hospitality Scholarship in the form of a retroactive disbursement not to exceed the amount of tuition and fees that was financed by debt and charged to the student for the applicable associate or bachelor degree program, after first applying any other institutional scholarships, grants, or other awards to the student’s account.
FTC will not issue refunds to a student as a result of receiving a Hospitality Scholarship. Rather, the Hospitality Scholarship will be proportionately reduced to avoid a resulting credit balance. Applications for this scholarship are available at the Financial Aid Department. Completed applications must be submitted to the Financial Aid Department prior to the end of the first academic year. Awards will be based on applying and meeting all qualifying criteria. Please contact the Financial Aid Department for further information. Subject to change. Check the catalog for updates.