Beauty Programs Scholarship
Enroll by June 25 in Cosmetology or Barbering programs and get up to $5,000!
FTC offers a Beauty Programs Scholarship for any student enrolling in Cosmetology or Barbering Programs at the Kissimmee Campus. Qualifying recipients will receive up to $5,000 per student, up to the amount of tuition and fees charged to the recipient. This amount may be prorated if incoming transfer credits were applied or the student paid a discounted tuition amount. Additionally, a student may not be awarded for more than one scholarship during the program, i.e. Beauty Programs Scholarship and Alumni Scholarship.
- Begin attending Cosmetology or Barbering Programs at the Kissimmee Campus with a start date of June 29, 2018.
- Submit a 250-word essay answering the question: If you could provide Cosmetology or Barber services to a community non-profit organization, who would you pick and why.
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of $0.
- Must remain continuously enrolled in that diploma program for the entire academic year, and
- Be current on all financial obligations to FTC.
To qualify for the Beauty Programs Scholarship in any subsequent academic years, a student must also meet all of the following criteria:
- Achieve satisfactory academic progress in the applicable diploma program.
NUC is accredited by MSCHE*, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA19104. (267 -284-5000). FTC will determine whether a student qualifies for the Beauty Programs Scholarship at the end of each academic year. A qualified student will receive the Beauty Programs Scholarship in the form of a retroactive disbursement not to exceed the amount of tuition and fees that was financed by debt and charged to the student for the applicable program, after first applying any other institutional scholarships, grants, or other awards to the student’s account. FTC will not issue refunds to a student as a result of receiving a Beauty Programs Scholarship. Rather, the Beauty
Programs Scholarship will be proportionately reduced to avoid a resulting credit balance. Applications for this scholarship are available at the Financial Aid Department. Completed applications must be submitted to the Financial Aid Department prior to the end of the first academic year. Awards will be based on applying and meeting all qualifying criteria. Please contact the Financial Aid Department for further information. Subject to change. Check catalog for updates. Program availability varies by location. Important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs is available at Disclosures.