Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Future Start DateJanuary 08
Following the curricular sequence
The Bachelor’s Degree program in Business Administration consists of a combination of courses, which provide skills in such areas as capital planning, strategic management, leadership and organizational behavior, and internet marketing. This program is designed to prepare the student for a career as an entrepreneur, manager, and/or marketing professional.
- Entrepreneurship Lecture/Lab
- Consumer Behavior Lecture/Lab
- Operations Management
- Advertising and Sales
- Entrepreneurial Revenue
- Entrepreneurial Costs and Budgets
- Entrepreneurial Capital
- Entrepreneurial Strategy Lecture/Lab
- Business Plan and Implementation Lecture/Lab
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior Lecture/Lab
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management Lecture
Possible Employment Opportunities
- Business and Retail Operations
- Financial Analyst and Services
- Banking, General and Operational Management
- Accounts Payable/ Receivable Specialist
- Administrative Assistant and Executive Assistant
- High School Diploma or a recognized equivalent.
*These examples are intended to serve only as a general guide of possible employment opportunities. There are many factors that determine the job an individual may obtain and Florida Technical College cannot guarantee its graduates any particular job. Some positions may require a license or other certifications. We encourage you to research the requirements for the particular position you desire.