For many students, seeking out scholarship funding, no matter how big or small the amount, can be a vital part of the enrollment process. Student loans and grants can certainly bridge the financial gap for students when trying to cover tuition costs, but Florida Technical College also has several scholarships available for new and returning students.
Click your scholarship option:
- Healthcare Heroes Scholarship
This scholarship is not for all programs, it is for Healthcare programs only.
- Culinary Arts Scholarship / Currently not available
- Baking and Pasteleria Scholarship / Currently not available
- Beauty Programs Scholarship / Currently not available
- The Sgt. Richard Howard and Officer Matthew Baxter Memorial Scholarship / Currently not available
Please refer to the above links for more detailed information regarding our scholarship qualifications.
Why not schedule a time to meet with a financial aid advisor at Florida Technical College to see what scholarships, bursaries, grants and/or other funding options may be available to you? Click here or call the FTC campus nearest you to contact a Florida Technical College financial aid advisor and ask about coming in for a financial aid consultation.